- 1. What is NetEase's business?
NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES) is a leading internet technology company based in China dedicated to providing premium online services centered around content, community, communication and commerce. NetEase develops and operates some of the most popular PC-client and mobile games in China and has been expanding rapidly into other international markets such as Japan and North America in more recent years. In addition to its self-developed game content, NetEase also operates some of the most popular international online games in China by partnering with Blizzard Entertainment, Mojang AB (a Microsoft subsidiary) and other global game developers. NetEase also offers other innovative services, including the intelligent learning services of its majority-controlled subsidiary, Youdao, music streaming and its private label e-commerce platform, Yanxuan.
- 2. Where is NetEase based?
Our headquarters is in Hangzhou, China.
Our contact details are:
NetEase Building, No. 599 Wangshang Road
Binjiang District, Hangzhou, 310052
People’s Republic of China
Tel: (86) 571 8985-3378
In addition, NetEase has offices in Guangzhou, Shanghai and Beijing, China.
- 3. How many employees does NetEase have?
As of December 31, 2019, NetEase had 20,797 full-time employees.
- 4. What is NetEase’s ticker symbol and on which exchange does it trade?
NetEase’s American Depositary Shares (ADSs) have been listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market since June 30, 2000, under the symbol “NTES.”
- 5. How many of the Company's shares are outstanding?
As of December 31, 2019, 3,228,531,381 of our ordinary shares were outstanding.
- 6. Who is NetEase’s independent auditor?
PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian CPAs Limited Company
- 7. When does NetEase’s fiscal year end?
NetEase’s fiscal year ends on December 31.
- 8. Who is NetEase's outside legal counsel?
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
32/F, Gloucester Tower, The Landmark
15 Queen's Road Central
- 9. Who is NetEase's depositary for ADSs?
The Bank of New York Mellon
One Wall Street New York NY 10286
Phone: +1 (212) 495-1784
Fax: +1 (212) 495-2546
- 10. How can I contact NetEase’s Investor Relations Department?
Margaret ShiRuohan Li
Tel: (+86) 571-8985-3378
Global PR Manager
Tel: (+1) 212-481-2050